Tour de Sock & June Pop Ups.
Tour de Sock is here!
TdS is a speed knitting competition which brings togerther knitters from all over the world. Registration fees (7,50 usd) go to Doctors Without Borders. If you join the race you’ll get six sock patterns and discount codes for sponsors’ shops. Lanitium ex Machina is sponsoring the Tour for the 4th time, yay for us! Racers get a 10% discount valid in our webstores and in the coming pop ups. Registration starts on June 1st and ends on June 25th. The race begins on July 15th and each stage is approximately nine days. The discount code is valid till the end of the Tour. More info in the Tour de Sock website and Ravelry group.
I will be adding new yarns to the store a couple of times each week. Multiple orders can be combined into one order (one shipping fee) and shipped at the end of June. If you want to combine orders or pick up your order please leave me a note in the additional information section when checking out.
Pop Up Shops:
– Saturday June 3rd 2017 11 am – 6 pm, Pitäjänmäki, Takkatie 10B, 2.krs (Helsinki Finland)
– Saturday June 10th 2017 Knit In Public Day, “Snadi neulemiitti” in Kalasatama (Helsinki Finland), Capellan kansalaistila, Capellan puistotie 5, hosted by me and Katrine Birkenwasser, more info in the FB event
– Saturday June 17th 2017 11 am – 6 pm, Pitäjänmäki, Takkatie 10B, 2.krs
– Saturday June 24th 2017 11 am – 6 pm, Pitäjänmäki, Takkatie 10B, 2.krs
– Saturday July 1st 2017 11 am – 6 pm, Pitäjänmäki, Takkatie 10B, 2.krs
Lem will be vending at Jyväskylä Summer Knitting Festival on July 7th and July 8th.
Clubs are shipped at the end of each month. For domestic orders we use Finnish Post’s 2nd class letter mail/maxi letter mail. For international orders we use DHL Global Mail. Club members can order extra skeins.
Our domestic and international shipping rates can be found here.